Waxing is a popular aesthetic procedure that can be done very well or very poorly. When choosing a medical spa to perform a waxing or tinting procedure, it is important to choose one with experienced and qualified aestheticians.
Amara Med Spa waxing procedure is all performed by our Master Aestheticians, all of whom have gone through extensive training and gained year of experience.
When done by an experienced aesthetician, waxing is an excellen low-cost alternative to shaving and tweezing that will leave your skin feeling smooth with no unwanted hair. It is a quick and easy service to temporarily remove unwanted hair from most areas of the body.
Amara Med Spa caters to both men and women wanting to get rid of unwanted body hair. We strive to make the waxing experience as comfortable as possible, delivering results that meet and even exceed our clients’ expectations.
For best results, we recommend patients come in with hair length at about 1/4 inch long but no longer than 1/2 inch. Please remember that clients taking sun sensitive antibiotics such as Retin A or Accutane are not suitable to receive waxing services.
To achieve a more premanent hair removal result, we encourage our clients to consider Laser Hair Removal procedure.
- Effectively remove large amounts of unwanted body hair all at once
- See significantly longer lasting results than shaving
- Hair removed through waxing often grows back silky smooth and softer
- If waxed regularly enough, the continuous process may cause permanent hair loss
- The waxing process provides excellent skin exfoliation